Artificial Intelligence (AI), Social Media Analysis, Mental Health, Bioinformatics, Web Search, Diversity and AI.
Leading the following Projects
- Artificial Intelligence and Mental Health
- STOP (Suicide prevenTion in sOcial Platforms)
- Project addressed to study mental health issues in social platforms. We increased by 60% the calls incoming from social media to a national hotline. In collaboration with: Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Computer Vision Centre (UAB), Hospital Parc Taulí, FITA Fundació, Fundació Ajuda i Esperança, Università della Svizzera Italiana, Université de Lyon.
- Diversity in Artificial Intelligence
- divinAI (diversity in Artificial Intelligence)
- We measure the diversity regarding sex, geographical location and business (academia vs industry) in top Artificial Intelligence conferences. In collaboration with: Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Joint Research Centre (European Commission).
- Gender gap in STEM
- International contest adressed to Primary and Secondary Schools to break gender stereotypes associated with STEM carreers. More than 3700 students from 5 different countries created more than 1200 websites including profiles of professional women in STEM. In collaboration with: Universitat Pompeu Fabra, FECYT (Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation).